Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More, More, More: Everything I Need to Know Before I'm Five



This picture book for the older sibling of your totz is just delightful. Imagine all the little toys on the cover sharing what it is you need to know by five years old. The little doll driving the dump truck introduces numbers, opposites, shapes, colors, seasons, weather, and the alphabet.

Valorie Fisher's photography is bright, clever, and fun. There's so much to observe that your readers will be looking at every inch of this book. Enjoy the retro atmosphere as you pour over Everything I need to Know Before I'm Five together!

Everything I Need to Know Before I'm Five
by Valorie Fisher
Schwartz & Wade Books, 2011

1 comment:

bookkm said...

This one made my list of favorites for 2011. So full of good stuff.