Friday, November 13, 2015

Poetry Friday: A Great BIG Cuddle, Poems for the Very Young



Here's a gorgeous selection for Poetry Friday. Find it and enjoy the poems over and over with your totz! The large size drops you right into Chris Riddell's line drawings as you rock into Michael Rosen's poems.

Mo

Mo's in a muddle
She slipped in a puddle
Mommy gives Mo
A great big cuddle.

And one more. So wonderful!!!



A Great BIG Cuddle, Poems for the Very Young
By Michael Rosen
Illustrated by Chris Riddell
Candlewick Press, 2015

2 comments:

Bridget Magee said...

Love, love, love Michael Rosen and this book! The Mo poem really resonates as my youngest daughter's name is Maureen and she goes by Mo. Thanks for sharing! =)

GrandmaGippy said...

I've been trying to figure out how to use poetry in my preschool storytime that I do at the public library I work at. Hearing and seeing Michael Rosen makes me wonder if I could share a poem video such as his each week. It's way more interesting with his wonder accent and his inflection. I wonder what resources would be out there for this idea??